This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Zwift Ride in Garmin Connect Not Syncing to Watch

I'm hoping someone who reads this can figure out my odd issue.  Up until about a week or two ago, my Zwift rides, which upload to Strava and Garmin Connect (GC), would then show up on my watch after a sync.  This is useful for training readiness, acute load, etc... 

The last two virtual rides I have done sync to GC and appear in the app/webpage without any issue.  I then sync my watch using the GC app but the activity never appears on the watch.  I am using the Android app on a Pixel 6.  I've never had this issue before.  I have double checked that TrueUp in enabled, disabled it and re-enabled it, soft reset of watch, etc...  

The only thing that worked was to remove my watch from the Devices list in the app. When I re-added the watch in GC the sync added the missing virtual activities.  However, this only worked once and now any new virtual activities are no longer syncing.

Any ideas/suggestions?  Thanks!

• We are making fast progress on fixing the cause.

Thank you to everyone for posting about your issue and what has been tried. It made all the difference.

• My epix 2 has just updated itself to latest fw (10.43) and that appears to have fixed the sync problem as a zwift activity I did after the update has synced fine. the 4 zwift activities which were missing have not come over from connect, not sure if they will follow but doubt it. So it could just be full reset sorted it, or the new f/w but it does look to have been a watch issue.

• See above - to sync previous activities, turn off Physio True up (under settings within the watch), sync, then turn it on again and sync again. I had to do it 2 times but eventually past not synced activities in GC were synced to the watch.

• I am sorry you experienced the issue.

• Yep, done that and all fully syncing thx

• Hi - I recently got an Epix Gen 2. I’ve been trying to find out why Zwift rides I do are in GC but don’t show on the Epix and found these posts. 

as with the person above, Physio True Up doesn’t appear in any of the settings menus, and I can see this is because it is auto set to be on. I’ve updated the firmware, updated the GC app, soft reset the watch, synced before and after but the Zwift activities are still only in GC and not on the watch. 

the purpose of seeing them is to have a single place to see the activities I’ve done and their training effect and stats without having to use a phone. Does anyone know if this is possible? It does seem odd that it’s all in there on the GC app but just won’t show on the Epix. Thanks. 

• Please post in the Epix 2 forum. You are going to be much more likely to receive a response from our forums community on your question.