Flashlight on 43mm

Dear Garmin,

Up until now I've been questioning a lot and look everywhere for the answer, but somehow still didn't get it. Why the 43mm don't have the flashlight? My wrist is small so the 51mm is just too big for everyday use. As a triathlete and a casual diver, it has everything I want from the fenix/epix base but with a scuba functions. Been waiting the mk3 for too long but now I think I have to wait again.

• I think answer is space restrictions. 43mm doesn't have space for it. 

And then if they would like to fit it there, there would be something else that would need to be taken out or battery to be smaller. I would think that people wouldn't like those options.

I've liked small Forerunner's before, but for dive watch, I would liked to have dive only watch with HUGE display, unfortunately there isn't those either. The 51mm has still been on my daily driver now for couple of months. Nylon strap makes it more tolerable in the wrist. So if you would like the flashlight, just go with the 51mm.

• I think it is more because MK3 has been long in development and therefore based on Fenix 7 non pro, including the older HR-sensor, where only the 51mm 7x had flashlight. Now with pro Fenix 7 and Epix models, all sizes has LED flashlight, including the smaller 42 mm versions. So I think the LED parts for smaller sizes, where simply not ready in time, before the MK3 design phase where finished and going through certifications. 

• I don't think it's about the led parts, but about the other parts, but otherwise like you said.