We are happy to announce the new Descent MK3 and MK3i!
Key New Features:
- AMOLED Display – a bright 1.2” or 1.4” AMOLED display with scratch-resistant sapphire lens.
- The case is now 200-meter dive-rated.
- Metal leakproof inductive buttons.
- Multiple diving modes for recreational to technical scuba diving and freediving.
- The Descent Mk3i (51mm) version has a built-in (LED) flashlight for above or below the water with variable intensities and strobe modes in either red or white light.
- DiveView maps offer bathymetric depth contours and more than 4,000 dive sites to help you find where to dive and get oriented.
- A new Dive Readiness Tool, developed by Garmin, shows how lifestyle factors such as sleep, exercise, stress, and jet lag can affect your body’s overall preparedness for diving.
- The Descent Mk3i features SubWave sonar technology for diver-to-diver communication via preset messages along with support for monitoring tank pressures, depth, and distance for up to 8 divers when paired with a Descent T2 transceiver (sold separately).
- The Descent T2 has Air Integration for up to 8 tanks.