This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Descent MK2 and MK2i - Product Announcement

We are happy to announce the new Descent MK2 and MK2i

Learn More and Buy Here

Descent T1 Transmitter

Support Center Links:

Descent MK2i Main Support Page

Owner's Manual

Key New Features:

Air Integration (MK2i Only) - Pair Descent MK2i with the Descent T1 transmitter for integrated pressure monitoring on up to 5 tanks via the SubWave sonar data network

SubWave Sonar (MK2i Only) - Transmit data such as remaining air time, air consumption rate and more for you and other divers within a range of up to 10 meters

Customizable Dive Modes - Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see

Pulse Ox - For altitude acclimation, sleep monitoring or between Apnea/Apnea Hunt activities on the surface, a Pulse Ox sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen

TOPO and Ski Maps - Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures and view run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts

Music - Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming music apps from your compatible services, including Spotify®, Deezer and Amazon Music

Descent MK2, Descent MK2i, Descent T1