This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Marq gen 1 watch became super slow after update. its internal clock got screwed up so that time counts maybe 10-20 times slower than normal. Reaction to buttons slow, vibration now lasts good few secs.

This happened a few months ago after updating my Marq I gen Aviation watch. Suddenly the watch slowed down and basically became unusable. Not only its clock became approximately 10-20 times slower, it is very slow to react to buttons.

I waited for battery replacement as the battery also died soon after the software glitch happened. I was thinking that this would fix the issue. However now that I installed a new battery it did not help. The watch behaves as if I am trying to run new software on the very old piece of hardware. it is out of warranty but still is a good watch which I don't yet want to throw away. 

Hard resets did not help, Garmin help desk didn't help. 

Anybody who had similar issue or knows what to do I would appreciate any suggestions,