This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MARQ Driver won't connect to Garmin Connect or Express

Was stuck in power save mode, so I factory reset the Garmin MARQ Driver per some of the discussion in this forum.

I now cannot conenct it to my iphone via Garmin Connect. The phone sees the MARQ device, but won't pair it. Have tried a dozen times, including turning off the watch and the phone.

I thought perhaps the MARQ software was out of date. I tried to connect it to Garmin Express plugged into my laptop and Express won't recognize it, either. The laptop can see the device and even open it up in MS Explorer.

Help!

• I am sorry you have the issue. It is concerning that Garmin Express does not see your watch despite your reset to defaults already tried to resolve the issue. The most you can do specific to Garmin Express is to fully uninstall it off your computer then install it again. You can check if Garmin Express reads your watch on another computer. Your computer seeing your watch but Garmin Express not seeing your watch, suggests the issue is most likely with your watch itself. Your watch has a single file on it that Garmin Express pulls. If your watch goes sideways, it is possible that file is corrupted.

The pairing issue could be part of the overall larger issue. On your iPhone, be sure to remove your watch out of the iOS Connect Mobile APP and use "Forget this Device" on your iPhone's Settings > Bluetooth menu to remove your MARQ Driver. You might be able to get your watch to Bluetooth pair again after those steps have been done.

I have sent you a Private Message to go over additional steps and to work with you further. When you are signed-in to the forums, check the top right corner to the right of the Notifications lightning bolt icon.

• I missed the step about removing the MARQ from my bluetooth devices on the iPhone. I did the forget device and Connect was able to connect with the device.

Removed and reinstalled Express. It took several attempts but the app did finally see the watch. Thanks for the help!