This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MARQ Driver - Racing laps not recorded properly

After an update, I have been to 5 different race tracks and the behavior of the software was always the same: it did record about 2 or 3 laps (out of my usual 10-12) with a complete erroneous lap time. I have tried everything, did all the updates and still it doesn't record laps as it used to. It was working perfectly until an automatic update...

Please can anyone help?

• I am sorry you have the issue. If it was working perfectly before you might be able to resolve the issue.

Please try the following:

- Soft Reset your watch by holding down your top left button until your watch shuts off then let go of the button.

- Reset to Defaults:

• Thank you for your information. I have done all the steps but only next month (end Nov 2023) I will have another race... so I can only check for the results then!

• I hope you no longer have the issue. If you do, please highlight my name and Send a Private Message. It might be only your watch but if there is a bigger issue, it might take a bit to get on our radar. The software version you are on has been in full release for 4-5 months but I do not know how common customers are racing with their watch to test the software.

If you still have the issue, I will be happy to work with you direct to gather more information and get your issue escalated to engineering.

• Thank you, Chris! Will do that, by end November.