This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Marq 2 gen 2 software update issues

Since the last software update on May 31, 2023 there has been several issues with the reported data; HR - recovery rate has changed - today I swam 3/4 mile and the Marq2 said I had 38 HR recover rate.  Before the update I would swim over a mile and the HR recovery rate would be between 18 and 21 hours.  I don't sleep with the the Marq (or the Fenix 6 before) and since the update with the Marq when I put it on in the AM it tells me I have a 4 or 5 HR recovery time.  The calorie burn rate has changed as well (lower).  Tech support said that I needed to wear the tracker 24 x 7 to get accurate data as the software update has "fixed" recovery time "discrepancies".  Does this make sense to anyone on the forum?  I've talked to Garmin tech support several times and there seems to be no answers other than wear the Marq 24 x 7.  Having been in the software industry for most of my career I'm thinking this is a software code issue.  Anyone have a similar experience??