Waypoints on Explorer+ not syncing

I have an Explorer+.  This device has 60+ waypoints on the unit.  These waypoints do not transfer during the syncing process and I cannot, therefore, export the waypoints to GPX.  Why do the waypoints not sync?  I do not get any error during the syncing process.  I have tried the suggestions as presented by Garmin including using different USB cables, different USB ports on my computer, doing a factory soft reset, restarting all devices and computers.  I have tried this process on two different computers.

I see that my Explorer account has three named accounts.  Two accounts belong to me and a fellow employee and one account is listed as Unassigned.This unassigned user has outdated firmware.  I do not know if this is an issue but I have - in the past - needed to ensure firmware was updated before data syncing.  The waypoints in question were collected by a named users.

Why can I not transfer waypoints?

• Open a support ticket. This is a professional account. Be sure you let the support people know that.

When you do a wired sync using the desktop sync program, it produces a log file here:

"C:\ProgramData\Garmin\inReachSync\sync-log.txt"

It's not really intended for mere mortals, but you can tell quite a bit by looking at it. The support people may also want to see it. It is cumulative, so the stuff you want will be down toward the end.

This only applies to wired sync, which means it only applies to legacy devices like Explorer+.