Mini not syncing log points to explore website

It seems to be a kind of FAQ, but it does confuse me somehow.

I have here two MINI (1)

One of them I have on professional account. When I set the Mini to let say send 10min Interval, but log every minute, after sync this with the sync software via usb cable, I have the logged points on the website between the actually transmitted once as expected.

The other mini is on a personal account. Settings are identical, 10min transmitt and 1min log. However, in this case what ever I try, the log points at 1min internval are not synched to the explore website, even after multiple sync attempts, only the transmitted points are visible on the website.

The only filter set is 'last 7 days' and otherwise nothing.

Any idea how to make the second one behave same as the first one?

• You probably need to open a support ticket. The "merging" of the sent and logged points happens on the web site end. I have seen situations where it just fails to link up the points (with no indication of a problem). You can try zooming in and out a bit to see if the symptoms change. Other than that, I don't have anything.

• Hmm,probably I will need to do that, as I tried all obvious tricks already. I know how it should behave on the website, our professional website does all correct, I know I need to zoom in and also wait after sync for some minutes, but on the second Mini, what ever I try, only transmitted points are shown.

• just had a look, earthmate app shows the track with the 1min log points combined with the transmitted points. So the log points do exist on the mini really. Sync with earthmate to the explore acc does not bring the log points to website either.

• I used to have this problem, but have discovered a method that works (so far...).

I find doing a sync will often upload the detailed logs from the device memory, EXCEPT for the last recorded track.  If this happens, I turn off the inReach, turn it back on, and sync again.  So far this has always worked for me.

I'm not sure how it would affect it if Auto TRack was turned on.

• unfortunately, does not work here.

I tested with other 2 mini on private account, all set exactly same way, there sync works as expected. The one still can not display log points on the website, all other do.

• just to inform here

pushing support little bit resulted in 'support adjusted back end of the account at explore.garmin.com' and the whole stress is over, log points syncing again.

• I know this is an older thread, but just picked up a second hand mini 1 and am having this same exact problem.  Any advice on how to "easily" explain to support what they need to adjust.  Did you open a support ticket?  Thanks

• Following up... I reached out to support, they opened a ticket and next business day had an e-mail saying the team made a correction on my inReach account and to resync/retry.  Everything is now working as it should.  

• "I realize this discussion is dated, but I recently acquired a second-hand mini 1 and encountered the identical issue **** Can anyone offer guidance on how to succinctly communicate the necessary adjustments to support? Have any of you opened a support ticket for this matter? Thanks in advance."

Moderated to remove spam link. 

• Reach out to Garmin Support (I did it via chat) and tell them your problem and give them a link to this discussion (skyeye did a good job explaining the problem.)  The chat rep opened a support ticket for me and said support would contact me in a few days to request more info.  Instead of support reaching out, the chat rep sent me an email saying the problem had been fixed and to resync my device.  It's been working great ever since.  I asked what the problem was and he said it was something they needed to fix on their end with my inreach account.  For being fixed so quickly, assuming it's a common problem with 2nd hand devices.