When reactivating inReach Freedom plan, does the monthly renewal date reset?

Suppose I activate on an inReach Freedom plan on July 1. Presumably, this makes the monthly billing period the 1st day of each subsequent month, and the renewal date for the annual fee the following July 1 . Later in July, I suspend the subscription.

Then starting on November 15, I reactivate the plan for 30 days. How does this interact with the monthly billing period?

1. I am charged a full month on Nov 15 and the monthly billing period is changed to the 15th of each subsequent month? (cost is 1x monthly fee)

2. I am charged a full month on Nov 15 and the monthly billing period remains the 1st of the month? (cost is 2x monthly fee)

3. I am charged a pro-rated fee on Nov 15 for the last half of November, and the monthly billing period remains the 1st of the month? (cost is 1.5x monthly fee)

Thank you for advising on this.

• This scenario results in a full monthly charge on November 15. AFAIK, that also means that subsequent full monthly billed amounts will occur on the 15th of subsequent months (until you suspend the plan again BEFORE the 15thof whenever). If you want to be sure, call customer support (not tech support - rather the subscription/billing support folks).

Note that you don't "reactivate the plan for 30 days". You reactivate it until you suspend it again. The main point is that you incur a full month of charges each time you resume a suspended subscription. Even if you suspend again the next day. To put this another way, the billings are tied to (re)activation, not to suspension.

• I called the billing support number and they confirmed that reactivation establishes a new monthly billing cycle -- option 1 in the three possible scenarios I listed in the original post.