Issues with subscription

Hi there all !

New customer of a 66i, i would like to subscribe to a inreach contract safety plan. I'm an existing user with my Instinct watch.
On multiple devices (Apple Safari/Google Chrome/ on PC Firefox/Chrome and on a phone safari/chrome/and via Garmin Messenger App), when I go through the process, i’m stuck on the billing page. It seems that the form is not giving a go to the activation page. Checking the console, it seems that the button next doesn't give his go to the billingCC table. And the issue appears on all platform I checked.
In addition, despite being in France the billing page gives me state choice and province choice which is not correct for that country. Also, i have a line for tax number which is required for office use, not personal use. Filling state, province, and tax number with random choices don't have an effect.
It must have a mess in the code and base on that form. The checkbox to match the same adress as previously entered doesn’t work also. It doesn't grey out the table and gives me a go to the CC part of that page.
After that, thinking bypassing CC info, I’m manage to give my CC payment info via another page where you can register your CC. I redo the process of activation on multiple times. Stuck at the same button.
I checked for blank or left info on the different table and saw nothing left
Would you be kind to adress a solution to that subscription problem ? Anyone has the same issue ?
I check the system status page and saw some issues with subscription 4 days ago. I'm stuck in a leftover trouble ?
Kind Regards of a french customer,
Victor.
As an update :
I tried the mail+@gmail workaround but i'm stuck on the same billing page. That same next button doesn't work.
I tried also with no auto-filling all infos.

I think this is this button which troubles the page :

<input id="btnSaveAddress" class="btn btn-sm btn-explore mb-4" data-test-id="submitBillingAddress" type="button" onclick="updateBillingAddress()" value="Suivant">

And when clicked, i have this error.

Uncaught ReferenceError: updateBillingAddress is not defined
    onclick account.inreach.garmin.com/.../BillingInformation
BillingInformation:1:1
  • I looked at inReach status page and they had recently had some outages with billing and activation, but they are fine today. Retry today and if still a problem, contact Garmin support.

• Since you are in France, be sure to open the support ticket with your local support organization. 

It sounds like you already have a Garmin account. Are you trying to add the iR device to that account, or to create a new account? This is relevant because of the mess Garmin made out of single sign-on. Particularly if you are trying to create a new account, be sure that you first log out of ALL Garmin properties. Then clear the cache and cookies in whatever browser you plan to use. WITHOUT logging in to any Garmin property with your existing account, begin the process of creating the new account.

I have no idea if (or how) you can use the Messenger app to sign up. IMO, best not to go there. It just creates yet another possible confusion factor.

• Thank you for your answer. 
    Even US billing support answered me. With the opportunity to call them and update by phone with them. I will try that and keep you posted. 

• French customer service told me to call Canadian Billing Service. In the same time, a employee called directly me to check some settings and to discuss further more of the issues. He was very kind and gave me a lot of time to talk about the topic.

He gave me the advice to postpone my call to the canadian billing service. He send a request to the billing service in France to see if it can be done something. He deleted my 66i on my account. I was told to reset my 66i, to do the coupling another time as out of the box, connect to explore.garmin.com and process through the subscription.

However, i'm always stuck on the same form billing form in which the next button doesn't work.

My guess : this page is messed up. Button and functions not operating.

I found a hint in the list of errors. It may be the state mentioned in my account. There is a non authorized character in the form : a simple " ' ". It is odd because in french we use a lot of them in cities names, region of our country. In the code what is mentioned State/province is named in the code "Région/Préfecture" which induced me in error.

I create another account with the correct state without this unauthorized character ' and i managed to go to the end of subscription.

Case closed it seems !