Watch vibrates during do not disturb sleeping hours

Despite activating my do not disturb function during sleep hours my fenix 5 still vibrates for all message notifications including WhatsApp and emails - please help 

• Ensure your software is showing up to date at version 14.10 when you go to Settings > About. If not, fully update it using Garmin Express.

When your do not disturb is set for your sleep hours, double check your Settings > System > Do Not Disturb menu to ensure it shows on. Is your watch ignoring the entire feature? IE: Your backlight is turning on too when incoming smart notifications arrive?

Using Do Not Disturb Mode

If you have confirmed Do Not Disturb is turning on and off properly at the beginning and end of your sleep window set on your Garmin Connect account, reset your watch to try to resolve it.

Please try the following:

Hard Reset: Hold down your top left power button until your watch shuts off then let go once off

Factory Master Reset: How to Reset My Garmin Outdoor Watch

If your issue continues, please reach out to Outdoor Product Support for your region.

• I have the same issue after the watch powers off when battery low.  After recharging, the "Do not disturb during sleep" stops working.  I found that I simply need to toggle the feature off and on in Garmin Connect to reset it. The setting is in: Garmin Devices > fenix 5 Plus > Sounds & Alerts > "Do Not Disturb During Sleep"