Fenix 5 firmware 21.0 stress level and heart rate

I have noticed over the past few days that my heart rate seems higher overall and my stress level has jumped from the high 20s to low 40s. I can't confirm date of update to 21, but I remember it being in the last few days. My watch did also freeze and reboot during a swimming activity about a month ago, so it's possible something else is going on. I'd like to roll the firmware back to 20 or even the one previous to that (I think the freeze was after that update). I can only find a firmware for a beta version 20.something. Does anyone know where I can locate the latest firmware options other than beta? 

Thank you!

• Did not work for me, sadly. I did that prior to posting. 

• I ended up getting a fenix 6s and all is well now. The update did do something to my stress level stats, as they are now close to half of what the 5 was showing. Looking at the data comparison, it appears the 5 showed tremendous more high stress moments than the 6 does, and the 6 better reflects what my body is feeling and what the 5 showed before. I don't know if that is the 5 that I had for a long time going 'bad' or the update, but considering the high readings began after the update, that is still my speculation. BUT since it appears to have been just me, maybe it was timing. I have reset the watch and my husband is now wearing it (he's been anti-smart/hr/activity watch so we'll see how long that lasts). I'm curious if it will work better for him or not. Anyway, I thought I'd post an update here because this is an interesting finding to me.