Livetrack; no track; anyone else?

Livetrack auto start and sending of the link works, but no track is shown on the map screen. The LT map is working (again) for the Fenix 1. I am not sure if it is a side effect of beta 13.74. I tried a lot of things except downgrading to 13.00 again, or starting over with a new Garmin account, and I'm not going to do that unless it's just me experiencing this. So I'd like to hear from others, thanks in advance!

• Sorry for the late reply (I deleted and re-created my profile during troubleshooting of this and other issues). Hope it is working again for you now.

I didn't get Livetrack Autostart working. But because there are few complaints about it on the forum, I don't think it is a widespread problem.

In my case it might be due to having set "data upload" to 'off' which is something almost nobody does. With LiveTrack not working there was no point in using Garmin Connect with my Fenix 5 Plus anymore and I haven't investigated further. So unfortunately I have no ideas how to solve this.

• I've been having ongoing issues with Fenix6 and the live track.  I'm on GC version 4.45 and I've been emailing help desk weekly for over a month and still no resolution. 

They were hopeful that the 4.45 version would fix the issues yet still same problem.

• Your post ended up on the Fenix5Plus forum.  You'll have better chances of getting help if you post this on the Fenix 6 forum. And it helps to add details, like: are the LT invitation email(s) sent or not, is there an error message on the LT map, does manual start work or not, what did you already try to solve it, etc.

• I have this issue too, cannot make it work so far.

Garmin Fenix 5 Plus & newest app version & Pocophone F3.

I have an autostart set, and it seems like getting triggerred (for instance I can see an info on my watch screen)

Emails are sent though however all my spectators can see is a map with a dot and "cannot get location" (quoted on purpose) text info.

For now I will have to stick with the google maps.

If you can help me, then I'll be glad (maybe some debugging session).

• Does it work when you set Auto Start to 'off' and then start the Live Track via the app on the phone yourself? 

• I will try today, thanks for the tip

• I have tried your solution, and the outcome is:

Generally speaking it is better, in terms of tracking does work when I do manual start instead of an autostart.

However, from the info I got from my wife I was seen only twice during my activity (probably it happened after phone screen unlock, but I am not sure)

So it seems like we bypassed the bug with the autostart, now we have another.

• (probably it happened after phone screen unlock, but I am not sure)

I'm no expert at phones, but it makes me think there is a setting or rule that prevents Connect Mobile to be active in the background. 

What phone and what software version are you using? Is there someone else here who can help with this?