Some data are not transfered to Endomondo

Hi, I just noticed that some data are not transfered to Endomondo. There is no elevation data, no max pace and speed and no min. and max elevation. I'm using beta SW 8.02.

The same is for forerunner 945 with SW beta 2.64 and official 2.70.

With the previous software everything was OK.

• Does the data appear correctly in Garmin Connect? If yes, the problem is at the Endomondo end. If no, then you should contact Garmin Support with details of the problem you are experiencing.

Garmin can, and do, change the .fit file structure. It's then up to the 3rd party to adjust their end to accommodate those changes.

I've had issues before with Strava and Endomondo, neither of whom have been particularly keen to change what they do. Strava for instance will not import a multisport activity as a single file. It shows up in Garmin Connect as a single activity. It shows up in Strava as multiple individual activities. That's a PITA when you have a 24 transition swimrun event upload as separate activities.

• Yes it’s fine in Connect and in Strava. Looking back through my runs it’s fine on Endomondo until 31st Aug. My friend has the same watch and has no issue but they run the Endomondo App on Android. I think it’s fairly clear that it’s the Endomondo App on iOS but can’t believe I’m the only one with the problem. I’ve logged out, re linked, reinstalled the app. No change. 

• Is there a fix on this? I have the same problem. Garmin Fenix 6 Pro

• Have you checked with Endomondo? I remember looking at Endomondo some time back but was less than impressed with their support. Given that this thread was last commented on 5 months back appears things might not have changed. 

• I wrote to them and told them the problem and they blamed Garmin (even though it has previously worked). I told them if I couldn’t get all the data I would have to stop paying my subscription and they pretty much said ok do that then........ Horrified but I’ve taken their advice and stopped giving them money.  

• That was essentially the response I had with them. It can become a tug of war in situations like this but I've always taken the view that when Garmin change things it's up to the other end to make changes accordingly. Especially the case when the 3rd party is providing a paid service.

• The last update of the Endomondo mobile application for Android was over a year ago. This is the best proof of their commitment.
    I have the impression that this has been the case since Endo was taken over by Under Armor. By the way, their other MapMyFitenss application reads altitude data from Garmin easily.

• Hey guys, just came across this post. I have some new insight to this issue. I think the problem may be in Garmins newer models. I just  upgraded my forerunner 235 to a 245 music. I can see the problem listed in this post occured at after I upgraded.

Besides from the missing data I also noticed the pace curve, when synced to endomondo, is VERY spiky/noisy compared the curve in garmin connect. With further investigation I found max paces on the endomondo curve that was way above the max pace recorded by my watch.

• You are aware of that you are commenting on a 9 month old issue???

Besides from that Endomondo have been struggling with a few issues the last few days when it comes to Garmin sync. This has been fixed now.