Really disappointing screen Fenix 5 Plus Saphire

Yesterday i received the Fenix 5 Plus Saphire watch, Today i returned it. Unboxing was fun until i started the watch.Garmin advertises that the screen is a "clear, full-colour, transflective Garmin Chroma Display Tm display with high resolution and the LED screen illumination is readable in all light conditions, even in bright sunlight. The disappointing fact is that the screen is not what you may expect for this huge amount of money. The screen on it's own is not high resolution / full colour. You only get the full colours if you keep it in direct sunlight. This means without the sunlight (for example indoors) you are looking at a screen that reminds of the eighties. Black is not black and red is a pale colour even with brightness on maximum. There is a huge difference in what Garmin advertises versus what Garmin really delivers as shown on the photo's. For this price disappointing and to me unacceptable. ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1390842.jpg ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1390843.jpg ciq.forums.garmin.com/.../1390844.jpg