26.00 issue - route has changed color

After the 26.00 install, my course lines are all a shade of red, vs green and white, as they used to be. It is much harder for me to read with the new color scheme.

I can't find a setting that allows me to go back to the old scheme. Does anyone have a workaround, or is experiencing the same issue?

• I am going to tell you a tale.

Once upon a time (yesterday in fact) I played a lot with adding and removing data screens of different types on my Enduro.  Even Fish screen. :-) The reason was to test and find some workaround  of the ciq datafields full 2/2 bug. I posted about it another threads in F6 forum, so never mind it in this thread

But as a side effect in the middle of my testing once I saw black tracklog on the map page. There was no course started (do course) just simply started an activity.

I could not replicate it whatever I did.

But it made me start to wonder that if it was possible to show black tracklog then red coloring of the tracklog (note: Gauvins called it route, but it was not the proper term) is not hard coded in. The color must be picked up either from a file and from a data which is visible for the users (I dont think so, because I checked earlier and there was no themes) or from a file, but from a data which is not visible by a simple text editor.

Maybe I am wrong, but I swear that the tracklog was black. At that time I did not even remember what Gauvins wrote, and when I bought my Enduro it came with red tracklog & red course.

• A SENSATIONAL ANNOUNCEMENT! :-)

NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS TO BE!

NO INTENTIONAL COLOR CHANGE HAPPENED!

IT MUST HAVE BEEN JUST ANOTHER BUG!

THE EVIDENCE:

On the second screenshot there is a short course, which is drawn red. While the tracklog is black in both cases.

Unfortunately I could not exactly tell you how I could manage to get back the original tracklog colour, namely black, but this phenomenon implies me that it is not fully sure that Garmin has ever intended to change either the tracklog color or the course color to red. It seems to me that this color change more a result of a coding bug. And I found some way to avoid it, but only as regards tracklog color.

• I hope they fix It, its hard to read color red