Garmin MK1 - outdoor compass and dive faliure!

i have an issue, the compass is not moving. tried to calibrate it manually and others but nothing happened. still frozen.

also adding to this while diving the depth goes crazy and after the dive the computer does not stop and feels it is still in depth for hours.

i feel that it is a very risky and hazard wearing it now as i dont get where is the issue. i calibrated the altimeter and I did so many resets but nothing fix it!!

what shall i do to feel safe with my MK1? what is the solution for such an item that supposed to be our safety tool?!!!

hope Garmin can support urgently, it is very frustrating.

+

• I am sorry you have the issue. A full reset of your watch could resolve your issue but without being able to calibrate your compass, my concern is your compass has failed. If the reset does not resolve the behavior, please stop using your watch for anything critical to you that uses your compass.

Given where in the world you live based on what I can see, our Europe region headquarters Product Support team will need to support you. Please reach out to Outdoor Product Support.