CT10 Sensors

Do not buy the CT sensors they don’t work properly and Garmin have taken 6 months to reply after sending them numerous emails for support. 
they are awesome when they work, however I’ve changed batteries 4 times now and repaired each device and they are not reliable. 
Garmin please send me another set and I will happily try again or refund my money. 

• Apologies on any miscommunication that may have resulted in your contact with Garmin Support. I have reached out via direct message for some additional info regarding the concern mentioned above.

• SOLVED!!!!!!!
    The same thing happened to me and this is how I solved it
    1) Open de CT10 by removing the black cap
    2) Remove the battery and test it if you have a voltage meter
    3) with the point of a blade knife very carefully bend inwards a little bit the copper contacts on the side and upwards the plated contact in the middle
    4) put back the battery (or a new one if depleted) with the + polarity up
    5) reassemble the cap and try it

In my case the two non working CT10 came back to life. To me, it is a design flaw wich makes a faulty contact between the battery and the device

• We would not recommend users self repair, as this may risk damaging the sensor. Reaching out to Garmin Support directly will allow an expert to discuss the concern through a series of steps to determine the cause of the issue. 

There is not a design flaw in the sensors causing them to make faulty contact with the battery. The steps above are not suggested to be performed by Garmin. 

• I realised that my batteries often went flat as i regularily removed my putter from the golf bag,  so its either sitting up against a wall, or in the back seat of the car.  Since i changed that habit,  my batteries dont go flat.   LIke i take off the CT10 if i go do putting practice

the CT10 is on whenever it detects light.