This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problems saving 9 hole courses

I’m having trouble recording my scores when i play 9 hole courses. My local club has 3 9-hole courses, i select any of them no problem but after the 9th it goes to 10th hole par 1 instead of finishing. I don’t have the option to select the two courses i play together. When i select end round and save, i cannot see it in my garmin app, its like it never existed.

Any solutions?

• 27-hole courses are split into three course options in the nearby course list that appears when starting a round at the course. The three course options that will appear for 27-hole facilities, will have each option split into 18-hole courses. 

When selecting which 18 hole combination on the watch, you will need to ensure the first 9 holes match the first name, and holes 10-18 will need to match the second name in the three nearby course options that will show in the list. 

Typically the easiest way to identify this is through the paper scorecard the course offers, or through the course website, which should have the three 9-hole courses named individually.