This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Loss of irons from club selection

I played Brocket Hall yesterday and after I played my second shot I wasn’t able to select my 4 iron as only my driver, 3 wood or 5 wood were available. This happened throughout my round and not being able to select any irons.

I did get a notification to update prior to my round which I carried out so not sure if this is connected to the above issue.

• This happened to me today for the first time. Only driver, 3 wood and 5 wood available as clubs i hit.
    Any word on this glitch Garmin?

• Has happened to me a few times before.  Seems to resolve itself eventually, but it is aggravating.

• Open the Garmin Golf app main menu > Select the Golf Bag option > Then ensure that the club list showing reflects all of your club types being used in your actual golf bag  > Then close out of the Garmin Golf app > Open the Garmin Connect Mobile app > Sync through the Garmin Devices menu in the Garmin Connect app so that the watch will reflect your full club list properly while golfing. 

Scroll down further in the list during the round when the club prompt feature appears on the screen after a full swing shot is detected by the watch to ensure the full list of clubs is being referenced.