This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No irons

I'm having the same issue as others. Only showing driver 3-wood 5 wood but no irons. Did a software update and I corrected it for one round and now it's back to doing the same thing. I don't see any options for Club updates

• Hello, are you still having this issue? Does restarting the watch make any difference?

• Hi, restarting does not solve the issue. You been doing an update do the Garmin Express sight doesn't help. I'll be going out tomorrow so we'll see if the issue still ongoing

• I have the same issue - as I wrote in a diffrent thread - can only choose between 3 clubs, can only choose 0 or 1 putts. Have synced with computer/garmin express (latest version). Have restarted the watch several times - no difference. It is time now for you to solve this issue....

• The big issue is that many of the instances are resolved before we can investigate the problem, either by itself or after updating with Garmin Express.

I am going to send you a private message to gather additional details and hopefully I can let our engineering team know this is an issue since it is presenting itself for you.

• Yeah I don't know what the solution is. I've done a software update but I can't find anywhere to do a club update. I mean I use a watch more for distances but it would be nice to not have this issue pop up here and there. On a side note and maybe connected, I sometimes have a hard time syncing my watch to The Connect app and I've had to go and sync my golf rounds by plugging my phone into my laptop and doing it through Garmin Express