This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Approach S20 showing only 3 clubs , no irons

Played on Thursday, watch recorded ok. On Sunday it would only allow driver, 5 wood, hybrid as selections to record club used - no irons.

• I am sending you a private message to gather additional details. 

• having same issue.  what is the fix?

• Last time logged into Garmin Express (Sunday) an update was available for 'Golf Clubs'. Installed and has rectified issue as played today and all clubs were available for selection. I think that updates somehow create a conflict in the programming and need resetting on occasions. Connected today and this update was displayed again. Can only assume that you cannot pre select updates from a data base from Garmin, would be handy if you could. Hope this helps.

• I'm also having this issue. it's only 3 clubs that are listed. And according to Garmin Express my S20 is fully updated.

Please advice how to go from here, because it's very annoying when i'm using it to be aware of my distances with my clubs.

Thanks.

• I updated the watch with Garmin Express on my computer and watch is back to normal.

• Hi, so is mine, but the problem is still there. Updated it last night, and today when beginning my round it stil only showed 3 clubs.

• Hi everyone who has had the same issue. Since I started this thread ( I think) I haven't experienced the problem since updating clubs from automated updates. I haven't changed any data relating to clubs on Garmin Connect 'Gear' tab, so don't know what happened. Rob did not provide any explanation from Garmin! Can only suggest as before that there is some sort of software conflict happening.  What I did when this happened on a round, was to manually note what club was used and then amended the info on the scorecards page. This should then update your data on average distances etc. A reply would help Garmin!! Hope you all get back on track soon.

• I also had the same problem when I played yesterday. Only 3 clubs available to choose from. I literally had to log my shots manually on the paper score card and then edit the shots. My S20 is also up-to-date.

• Can you also tell me what the solution is. Same issue, only 3 clubs showing under shot tracking. Please advise of fix. Thanks.

• Hi 1849314, If you look at my posts, 5 & 4 months ago to Terat and DDAVI,  they should provide the answer. When updating watch there was a 'Golf Clubs' update ready for installation, in addition to the normal course and software updates. I installed this and the watch reset itself. Haven't had an issue since. I do not use the Garmin Connect app on the phone, choosing to connect the watch via the USB charging cable to the laptop to download info. I can only suggest you also try this. I am very surprised that Garmin have not addressed this issue in this time frame. Good luck