This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Would you like to be awarded Golf badges on your Garmin Connect Account?

A customer experience suggestion that I believe may be enjoyed by many worldwide golf customers, is to be awarded Golf badges that you can view on your Garmin Connect web account. There have been 20+ different badge suggestions thus far.

If you like the idea and would like to have Golf badges awarded, please highlight my name and send me a private message. Thank you!

• Why is it that there are no badges for golf associated activities when using a Garmin golf watch. I have the S40. Further walking a golf course does not add to my walking stats for the month. I think this would be a good upgrade as other sports like cycling, swimming and yoga all have specific badges.

• Why is it that there are no badges for golf associated activities when using a Garmin golf watch

I'm merging your thread to the ongoing discussion in the S20 forum. See OP from 

• I would like to see Badges for

- Breaking 100 / Breaking 90 / Breaking 80 / Breaking 70 etc.

- Breaking PAR 

- Bogey-free round / Double-Bogey free round / Triple-Bogey free round

- Season with more Par then Bogey

Also I would like to see stats:

- Amount of Birdies / Pars / Bogeys / Double or Worse (compared to last season)

- Total amount of time spent on the golf course (this year, this month, etc.)

- Amount of Eagles / Birdies for a particular hole

- Most birdies in a round

• At this time, for those wanting specific golf related badges, you can outline the specific badges, and requirements to meet them through our Garmin Ideas page for the correct team to receive and review for potential consideration. 

Below is a link the Garmin Ideas web form site: 

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/ideas/