This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Club performance reset

It would be useful if I could reset my club distances when I want. Us senior guys lose distance as we age and averages over previous years are not helpful. Just a reminder of how far I used to hit it. ..

any thoughts.?

• Since Garmin Connect web is collecting your data and is meant to represent all data over the years, there is no means to reset your statistical data accumulated over time.

However, you can accomplish what you are requesting by removing your Approach S20 off your Garmin Connect account, leaving your past history on that email, and then use a new email and sign-in with it on both Garmin Connect and on your Golf APP. You will now have a new history that will reflect new averages. As for a new email, you can create a new Gmail or Yahoo etc etc to use with your new account if you do not already have more than one email you can use.

Steps to Remove or Retire a Device from Garmin Connect Web

• I agree.   having a 'lifetime' statistic is almost pointless,  however for example last 10 rounds compared to lifetime or another period is amazingly useful.      Every single golf statistics application i have ever used has a date range option where you can simply define the period we would like to view stats for.

not only distances but in the Golf course score and hole history this is most valuable.

I have 4 years of scoring data in Garmin, which is nice, but there isnt anything in there that is helpful to me for these reasons.

• Remove the club from My Bag and add it back in.

• I got new clubs, I removed all my old ones and added new ones which rest the distances.