Approach S20 Club Performances not being updated in Garmin Golf app

I've been using the S20 for 10 rounds of golf. I understand that after each round of golf, I should be able to see the stats in the Garmin Golf app. However, the club performances have not been updated and the stats remain the same. I did choose the clubs that I used while playing my round of golf and the scores were also recorded. Somehow the club performances haven't changed. Any help will be appreciated. 

• Hi, I can provide any advice but i have the same issue and i've flagged it with garmin twice now for no response - very ordinary when you consider the cost outlaid for a watch and sensors.

• If either of you continue to not see your club  performance stats on your golf scorecards, please try all normal troubleshooting. Your issue should resolve. If it doesn't, please reach out to your regional Golf Product Support and call us. We will be happy to work with you further.

Please try the following:

- Sync and update your Approach S20 using Garmin Express on your computer. If your performance stats now appear, test again with another round of golf and syncing through the Connect Mobile APP/Golf APP. If you continue to have an issue, proceed.

- Remove your Approach S20 from the Golf APP and Connect Mobile APP and from your smartphone's Settings > Bluetooth menu

- Ensure your Golf APP and Connect Mobile APP are fully up to date through your Google Play or Apple APP store

- Bluetooth pair your Approach S20 again. First through the Connect APP and then the Golf APP.

- Test with another round of golf and syncing with the Golf APP