Garmin S 20 not uploading to Iphone, but it does upload to Garmin Express on Desktop computer

I've been investing hours trying to get the S20 to upload to my Iphone 12. All software is up to date on the phone include Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf. I installed Garmin Express on my desktop and all of the data from the S20 appears there...but I would like to have it appear on the IPhone. This seems to be very "buggy" software!

• What you are describing sounds like you went to a new iPhone, and used Apple's cool direct transfer of your entire phone to your new phone through an iCloud backup. It works great! Except for the minor issues you have to always fix that I have dealt with each new iPhone.

The Bluetooth connection doesn't properly transfer. Delete the Connect Mobile APP and Golf APP off your iPhone and remove your Approach S20 from your Settings > Bluetooth menu on your iPhone. Add the Connect Mobile APP first and Bluetooth pair your Approach S20 through the Connect Mobile APP Garmin Devices menu. Once successfully Bluetooth paired again, add the Golf APP and add your watch.