Garmin Golf rounds not saving after round ends

Just started happening this week on my Vivoactive 3. Everything works fine during the round(s), but after nothing saves. Talked with the Garmin Helpdesk and they were no help. Is anyone else having this issue? Has anyone figured out a fix? It looks like there are a lot of other folks in earlier threads that were having the same issue and were never resolved, but those threads are locked now. 

• Since only Outdoor Golf watches are in the Golf forums, I have not personally had any report or seen any reports of Vivoactive 3 watches having Golf related issues. You can find the Vivoactive watch thread under the Sports & Fitness > Health & Wellness section.

If you called our Fitness Vivo Support team and you were not helped, please call back in again. Your issue needs to be properly addressed. Not being able to save your Golf activity would be a watch based issue.

• I had the same problem, sorted mine by going into the garmin golf app on my phone and clearing the data and cache. Rounds are now saving again.