Watch keep switching to meters

My watch recently has started to switch to meters from yards.  Every time I power on the watch I have to go into my setting and switch it back to yards.  My app has the distance measurement set to yards.  I've had the watch for about a year and have never had this problem until a couple weeks ago.

Stan

• If your Approach S20 is switching to meters vs.staying on yards when you sync your watch, please ensure the following:

-In your Garmin Golf APP, ensure you have your Settings set to Units of Measure > Statute.
    -In your Connect Mobile APP, ensure you have your User Settings set to > Golf Distance Units > Yards and User Settings > Units of Measure > set to Statute

• Hi Chris. I can confirm that i have those settings already.

Garmin Golf APP in settings- Golf Distance Unites = Yards, Units of Measure = Statue

Garmin Connect APP in Setttings->User Settings - Unit of Measure = Statute, Golf Distance Units = Yards

It has been set like this all along. When i sync it continues to set it back to meters. Any other suggestions? I contacted service and they said they opened a case but I have not heard back...

• Thank you for confirming all settings were set that way and the issue is still taking place. It is incredibly frustrating. I am updating the engineers based on your feedback.

• Hope I'm not adding to the pile (much), but my watch also keeps flipping back to Meters also. Usually when I'm at the first tee and note the yardage is wrong. Then I've got to restart the watch, change the unit setting and then have it find the course before I hit my first shot.  Ugh. All settings in both apps are Statute and Yards.  I'm using a Galaxy S10+.  Oh, and as per another thread already, I also have the issue on the Golf App, where all shots are showing in reverse on the app.  Works fine on the computer, but all reversed on the phone.

• I should add that I'm using an X40.