Round not showing in 'Activities' on Garmin Connect

I played my first golf round with the S20 this week. The scorecard has uploaded to Garmin Connect, as has my steps etc. It does not show in "Activities" so I don't get a trace of my round on a map showing the route I walked (as for example I get when cycling with my Edge 510). How can I get this to register my round as an activity?

Top Replies

All Replies

• I have the S40 and have the same issue as others in this thread.  I have activity tracking selected to "on" and my watch IS tracking golf scorecards but NOT tracking the activity as shown above.  Mileage, calories and other stats all show as "zero".

It sounds like there might have been a fix for this but after trying the suggestions in other posts on this thread, haven't been able to correct it.  

Any suggestions or should i call Garmin for further support?

Thanks.

• I am having the same issue. I have the Fénix 7 and everything syncs correctly to my strava account but the golf.  I have activity tracking selected to "on" But still if I play golf it is not recording as an activity so it is not showing on my strava account PLEASE HELP

• I am having the same issue. I have the Fénix 7 and everything syncs correctly to my strava account but the golf. I have activity tracking selected to "on" But still if I play golf it is not recording as an activity so it is not showing on my strava account PLEASE HELP.