This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

montana 700 server error

hello my montana won't synchronize with my iPhone , every time I try to synchronize he keeps saying that their is an error with te server from Garmin .

please help I don't no where to look , can someone help me

• Be sure you are using the correct app. Should be the Explore app for the Montana.

Be sure that the device and phone are paired and that BT is on at both ends. You can go to the settings app on the phone to see if the device is connected. You can also check from the Montana end.

Be sure that the app is logged into the correct Garmin account (the one with which the Montana is associated). Note that even the apps participate in Garmin single sign-on (at least, I THINK Explore has joined the crowd). So if you have more than one Garmin account (for example, the one you used to post to the forums and a different one for the Montana at explore.garmin.com), be doubly sure it is correct in the app.

If all else fails, the conventional wisdom to to force BOTH devices (phone and 7x0i) to forget one another. Then re-pair and try again.

If that fails, open a support ticket.

Note: I am assuming that the device is a 7x0i (that is, a Montana with inReach capabilities). If not, this is the wrong forum. There are NO English-language forums for non-inReach handhelds.

• Hello i am using a garmin montana 700 

i have tryied garmin explore but this one isn’t able to sync either