Montana 700i track transfer from explore app

Hello

After syncing with the app, just some of the tracks are in the device.

I synced everything, the collection seems to be right on the device (the number of tracks in the different collection), but when I looking for track there are just 6  of 15 

Thanks

Roi

• You'll have to provide more specifics. In particular, which tracks were recorded ON the device and which were recorded elsewhere. At best, tracks recorded elsewhere will not sync unless they are part of a collection which syncs TO the device. Even then, I have a vague recollection that there are restrictions.

Note that activities (as opposed to iR tracks) NEVER sync to another device. To get these onto a 700i, you would basically have to move the .gpx file manually using a wired USB connection and something like Windows explorer.

• I am riding the TET now in Greece, I have downloaded the gpx tracks from the website, including 10 sections, all of them are seen in the explore app and web.

All the track are in one collection.

On the divide, after the sync. In the collection manager, all the collections are right (numbers of tracks in each collection)

But, in tracks or saved tracks I can see and nav only 5 of them.

I have tried to sync again a few times, delete some of the tracks that I don't need. Noting help.

Hope the photos would help

Thank you

• Try looking under Archived Tracks. I can never remember how that distinction is made.

If you do not find them there, open a support ticket. The chances of us stumbling on the right answer is pretty small. Support will know what questions to ask.

• I had the same problem. Luckily i had a backup of the tracks. That has something to do with the settings. I don't use Explorer anymore.