I can't get my inreach mini 2 to activate

Hi there,

I am not having any luck getting my new Garmin InReach Mini 2 to activate. I created a new account and paid for the subscription. I have the device outside with a clear view of the sky. I double checked that I put in the correct IMEI and authorization code. I have the Explore app and the Garmin messenger app set up. I'm not sure what else to do at this point.

Thank you,

Edited to remove personal information

• Open a support ticket.

Based on forum posts, plan changes, activation, billing, etc. have become completely unreliable. Right this minute, there is yet another "maintenance window" which prevents activations.

You can check the history of outages (at least, the ones Garmin noticed) here: https://status.garminservicesbilling.com/

• If you have successfully completed account activation in the Garmin Messenger app or on the Garmin Explore website, complete the activation process by pairing with the Garmin Messenger app or taking the device outside and giving it a clear view of the sky for at least 20 minutes. If the activation does not complete on the inReach Mini 2, then factory reset the device (Full Reset of the inReach Mini 2) and then pair with the Garmin Messenger app or take the device outside and give it a clear view of the sky for at least 20 minutes. If activation is still not completing on the device, contact Product Support.