inReach Mini 2 neither sending to email nor to SMS

Dear Community,

I recently purchased a Mini 2 for supporting my daughter on her trip through Costa Rica.

For gaining experience with the gadget, I subscribed the Professional Unlimited Plan.

Tests in Vienna worked out fine, every SMS / email to the contacts (Templates as well as custom messages) was received by the recipient.

Field service in Costa Rica is quite different, NO SMS/email to a contact has reached them,

but all incoming messages by replying to a email/SMS message reach the inReach Mini 2 perfectly,

as well as messages sent from the Mapshare webpage either as admin or normal user.

She can only sent to Mapshare, this also works within seconds.

None of her messages to email/phone numbers show up on the Mapshare website at all,

the received messages to Mapshare show up.

I have proof of sending from her screenshots of the display of the received messages and her reply.

Any suggestions?

Yours sincerly, Martin

• This is a feature, not a bug. Messages which include MapShare as a recipient show up on MapShare. Messages sent to other addresses and which do NOT include MapShare as a recipient do not show up on MapShare. This is intentional. It protects the privacy of message recipients.

If the messages that did not include MapShare reached their intended recipients, there is no problem.