how do I view the complete route turns?

When navigating in automobile mode how do I view the route turns? This was easy with my eTrex

• It depends on how you load your route and what settings you use.

- if you use a Route (GPX file with Route copied to device, or created on the device), you should get turn by turn instructions. Routes are loaded from Find > Routes (only available if you actually have Routes on the unit) or from Menu > Route Planner (only visible when this item has been added to the Main Menu)

- if you use a Course (synced by Garmin Connect or Explore, or created on the device), you get turn by turn instructions if you have set the Course Navigation setting (Menu > Setup > Routing) to Roads & Trails. Courses can be loaded from Find > Courses (only visible when Courses are present on the unit) or from Menu > Course Planner (only visible when this item has been added to the Main Menu) 

• First, I didn’t explain my question well. While navigating I was getting the prompts on screen for the next turn, but I was looking for the option that would show all the turns for the entire route. I figured it out. I stumbled upon the map settings while navigating and found “automobile” or driving, but then I was able to select active route and that shows all the turns for the entire route. 

• Active Route indeed lets you view a list of all upcoming turns. This is available for all profiles by the way, but the tool may not be visible in the main menu in all profiles. If not it can be added via Setup > Menus > Main Menu