This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using the track instead of the route after transferring from Komoot via Bluetooth

I have the ConnectIQ, Connect and Explore apps installed on my iPhone 12. The iPhone Komoot app is running and I also have the Komoot extension installed in IQ on my GPSMAP 66s. After connecting my phone and Garmin via Bluetooth, I can transfer my planned tours from Komoot to Garmin and start this tour. But this way the Garmin runs as a routing device. That's not what I want. As soon as I leave the route then it starts recalculating a new path.
I only want to use the Garmin to follow a track. To do this, I want to press the "Find" button, go to the "Tracks" menu item and then select one of my tracks.
It is easy when I connect the Garmin to an Windows PC with a USB cable. There I can simple copy the gpx file into the folder "[drive]:\Garmin\GPX\".
How can I do the same via Bluetooth when I'm away from my home PC?

• Closing this thread as we don't have a category for non-inReach outdoor handhelds. Please contact Product Support directly for assistance with your device. You can also try the German forums which have groups for non-inReach handheld devices. Support will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue or escalating it for a possible fix.