Turn-prompt navigation options

Does the GPSMAP 66 series offer a choice of route-following navigation flavours? As comparison:

Edge 1030:

• turn-by-turn on: snapping to map routing info, turn-by-turn directions including street names just like a car sat. nav.
  • turn-by-turn off: just displays the line on the map, looks like a track (uses the route shaping points in the background to accurately depict the intended route), no prompts

fenix 5 Plus:

• "Use Map": snapping to map routing info, turn-by-turn directions including street names just like a car sat. nav.
  • "Follow Course": displays the line on the map, looks like a track (uses the route shaping points in the background to accurately depict the intended route), prompts at significant direction changes to keep you on track (simple left/right arrow) and when off-course.

Personally I like the full TBT while cycling using the Edge, and really like the Follow Course option when running/hiking using the fenix.

Does the GPSMAP offer something similar? From what I've read there's the full TBT experience if initing navigation to a POI/waypoint from the device (of less interest to me, though I can see when this might be useful occasionally) and obviously there's the option to show a track line on the map to manually follow - but what about a "Follow Course" option with direction change prompts?

Thanks in advance.