Problems of tracking of the activity in Expedition mode

I´ve just bought 66i, but when I turn on Expedition mode (manually) my device terminates tracking the route (activitiy) in this mode. When I turn on it says "resuming", but than behaves like it´s starting again with all Garmin logo resulting in 30 seconds countdown asking to enter the expedition mode or resume. I believe it´s something with the specific setting I can´t resolve by myslef. Any help?

• Update!!!!

I'm still in the process of logging the steps to repeat the situations where it reboots when one would not expect it to. In doing so I've discovered another bug with it freezing when powering down as well as 3 other  "possible bugs". I call them possible because there is no documentation that I've seen to explain if this behavior is normal or not. So I'll address the "possibles" below. All related to having the device in EM > Prompted.

1. Bug - AUTO TRACKING ACTIVITY despite your settings to have it pause (or rather off).

1. To begin you must have the following settings:
      Setup > Recording, Auto Pause is set to OFF , Auto Start is set to ON, and Setup>EM is set to NEVER.
    1. Reboot device (power off power on).
    1. Setup > Recording, change Auto Start to OFF, and Setup > EM to PROMPTED.
    1. Repeatedly press Quit until you see the large Map icon. Clear activity on map by clicking Enter > Stop > Trash Can> Clear.
    1. Press the Power Button > Enter EM > Wait for green led to flash twice.
    1. Press the Power Button. RESUMING will appear on screen, followed by the device Booting up.
      2. Bug ( I think this could be one area where the user is lead to believe "resuming" means you're in EM, when really you are not until the countdown screen below)
    1. A Countdown will appear on screen with "Enter EM" and "Stay On". Choose "Enter EM".

2. Press Power button.

3. You should now be viewing MAP. Take note it's recording your activity even though you set Auto Start to OFF.   

3. Bug - ACQUIRED SATELLITES WITH GALILEO

1. Repeat the steps above, but on step #1 set your Satellite settings to GPS+GALILEO.
    2. After step #9 above, take a look at your satellites. It will have reset to GPS only. GALILEO has been removed!

I hope to have steps for the others issues confirmed soon. This is not to create negative feedback, but to personally contribute to Garmin's success and in hopes that OTHERS can confirm these issues on their end, with the hope that they will be addressed, resolved, thus making Garmin's 66i more dependable and reliable.

Thank you  

• With regard to #1 - I don't know anything for sure. But the presence of the Garmin logo usually implies a crash and reboot, not a normal resume from expedition mode sleep.