66i not reaching 100% charge

Picked up a 66i last night and charged it overnight (12+ hours). In the morning when I picked it up, I noticed that it was still at 99% battery. I tried unplugging / plugging it back in, powering it on and off, etc, but it just remained at 99%. Curious if anyone else has encountered this? I understand the functional difference in use of 1% is minimal, but I just want to make sure it's working as intended before I pass the return window. Thanks.

Parents
  • Have you updated the software using Garmin Express since purchasing the device? If not, please try that and see if it reaches 100% charge.

If it still isn't reaching 100% after updating to version 5.80 please allow the battery to deplete completely again, then charge to 100%.

To confirm the software version on the 66i, go to Main Menu > Setup > About.

If it still isn't reaching 100%, please send me a PM and I'm happy to help out.

• Have you updated the software using Garmin Express since purchasing the device? If not, please try that and see if it reaches 100% charge.

If it still isn't reaching 100% after updating to version 5.80 please allow the battery to deplete completely again, then charge to 100%.

To confirm the software version on the 66i, go to Main Menu > Setup > About.

If it still isn't reaching 100%, please send me a PM and I'm happy to help out.

Children