inReach Weather disappeared from 5.40 (361791) software

Has anyone else seen this issue? After upgrading my 66i to 5.40 software I was happy to discover inReach Weather from the menu. I open it and it looked like inReach Explorer+. I didn’t try it. I just closed it. Soon after it disappeared from the menu page! I checked from software release information that it should be there. I even tried to change language selection to English in case there is a localization issue. Still not able to find inReach Weather. My Freedom Safety Plan is active with pending suspend. Does anyone have idea what’s going on? Maybe I have to try resetting device. I’ll also try to reach product support.

• I did have to do
    Setup > Reset > Reset All Settings

Now only issue is that wind speed is km/h. inReach Explorer+ got option to use m/s. Hope to see that option also in 66i.

• It sounds like the inReach Weather app may have been removed from your Main Menu. To get it back, try going to the Main Menu, then press the Menu button, then select Change Item Order. That will bring up a list of the Apps on the device. If you don't see inReach Weather listed, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select Add Page, then select Applications -- you should see inReach Weather, select it and it will be added back to the Main Menu. If you still aren't seeing inReach Weather, please contact Product Support and we'd be happy to work with you directly.