Garmin 66i Settings Help

Hi all,

The Garmin 66i units have just arrived in New Zealand so I have picked one up. Overall I am loving the new device but there are a few settings that I was able to achieve on my old Inreach Explorer + that I can't seem to find on the 66i. I've checked out the 66i User Manual and I've looked online but there's limited information out there at the moment. 

Can anyone help with:

1. Displaying the Battery % - Most electronic devices (including the Explorer +) allow the user too display the remaining device battery %. Does anyone know if this setting can be engaged on the 66i? It would be more helpful than the battery icon that has me guessing how much battery life I've got left.

2. Displaying InReach Messages sent and Tracking Points sent - My old Garmin Explorer + had a setting that enabled me too view how many Inreach Messages and Tracking points I had sent during the month. This helped me manage my message allocation when out in the field. Does anyone know how to enable this on the 66i? At present the only way that I can keep track of InReach messages and tracking points sent is to log in to Garmin Explore on the web. 

3. Setting to include location link in new InReach messages by default - Does anyone know how to set Inreach Messages to include a location link by default? It would be useful to know how to do this either from the device itself, or via the Garmin Explore App (iOS). At the moment the default appears to be that the location link is NOT on by default - I can toggle adding a location link in Garmin Explore but this is on a message by message basis rather than by default. 

Thanks in advance for any help.