shot tracking

Hi,

ive moved away from the S62 watch to the Z82 scope. the watch would track from the tee box once you hit your driver ect..... for instance driver average is normally 260 but I hit a heal or toe shot I could reach 220. the watch would show you this. but when im using the the scope it isn't showing yardage when im scoping second shot. ive got the tour mode not selected and all the other stuff selected. even if I scope a par 3 at 150 yards and lets say I hit it fat and im scoping about a 30 yard 2nd shot it isn't showing me the previous shot distance. 

I hope this question is easy to understand lol. 

• Check your settings on the Z82 by scroll down from the Play Golf menu > Select Settings > Scroll down to the "Driver Distance" setting on the screen and make sure that your driver distance is showing set in the menu on the Z82. 

Once a round of golf is started > GPS signal acquired > Course selected > The left side of the screen will showing the hole view with the map layout for the course > The driver arc will then show on the map for par 4 and par 5 holes. 

Below is a link to our the online manual page showing the layout for hole view and the position on screen where the driver distance is displayed on the map layout for reference if needed: 

Below is another link showing the settings menu where to access the driver distance setting on the Z82 for reference if needed: 

If you continue to have concerns with the driver arc not displaying, make sure to install updates to your Approach Z82 through the Garmin Express program to ensure the course maps and device software are up to date for the most current versions available: