Z82 Cannot authenticate maps. Contact the map content seller for help.

I recently updated my Z82 to 4.40 and After finished updating I got message "Cannot authenticate maps. Contact the map content seller for help."

I tried to reinstall every maps several times and nothing changed. The message above keep popping up and the time is not sync correctly. 

I already changed PCs and got the same problem.

Need help.

Thanks

• If reinstallation of the maps do not resolve the concern, then manual deletion of the GMAP files with the GARMIN folder are likely needed > Then update resulting in reinstallation of new maps files should resolve the concern you are seeing. 

Steps outlined for the Cannot authenticate maps" error you are seeing can be referenced on the Garmin Support page linked below: 

If the concern cannot be resolved through the steps in the article above, map file removal steps are outlined below: 

While the device is connected to the computer, open device storage drive for your Approach Z82 (:) > Then open the GARMIN folder > Scroll below the sub-folders to the section showing the files > Delete only the files beginning with the letters GMAP > Then disconnect the Z82 from the computer > Open the Express program > Right-click your device box for the Z82 from the +Add device page > Remove from Express > Reconnect the Z82 to the computer > Re-add as a new device > Complete the device setup screens and then install the map updates that should then be showing available. 

If you continue to have any concerns or if you need assistance with the steps above...please contact Garmin Support so they can discuss further solutions with you toward a solution.