Garmin Z82 no longer seen as available devices on Garmin Golf App

I've had my Garmin Z82 for over a year now. During my year of usage it has never been able to keep/maintain its' STORED connectivity to the Garmin Golf App. During its multiple SETUPS, it is able to be added and saved under my "Garmin Devices", but eventually becomes undetectable to the app. (Bluetooth is enabled and devices are held within a one foot of another).  The last efforts I made included insuring it had the latest software version. That seemed to work, so I upgraded my membership to include greens contour. That worked for less than a month. Note: That added feature continues to work on both my S70 and S62, but not my Z82. So far here's what I've tried:

1) Removing and Reinstalling Garmin Golf App on my phone.

2) Downloading latest software version onto the Garmin Z82 Rangefinder.

3) Adding new device via Garmin Golf App.

4) Performing a Factory Reset on the Garmin Z82 Rangefinder. 

*Keep note, the Z82 rangefinder distance to phone is less than a ft during these tests. 

Please advice

• A couple other factors to consider here with maintaining the Bluetooth connection between the Z82 and the phone/Garmin Golf app: 

• Phone permissions allowed for the Garmin golf app to allow Garmin Golf to run in the background > Ensure battery saving features on the smartphone are not enabled that are stopping the Garmin Golf app from running > Do not disturb features not enabled, disconnecting the Bluetooth connection. 
    • When using the Approach Z82 while golfing, the Z82 is designed to go into standby mode when the rangefinder is not being held and used. This will result in the device disconnected briefly from Bluetooth because it goes into a power saver mode. If the Garmin Golf app is not still running in the background on your smartphone...the Z82 when picked up by the user, and taken out of standby mode...will then not automatically reconnect to the Garmin Golf app. 
    • If you do not see the Z82 showing connected in the Garmin Golf app, exit out of the Golf app and open your smartphone settings app > Open the Bluetooth menu > Confirm if you phone is showing it is connected also from that section of your phone. 
    • While golfing with the Z82, keep your smartphone within bluetooth range of the Z82 by keeping them within 10-15ft of each other throughout the round to continue maintaining the connection. Bluetooth signal strength is weakened outdoors vs indoors, since there are no walls or surrounding surfaces for the signal to bounce off of. 
    • Always ensure the Approach Z82 is up to date with the most current version of software (version 4.40 as of August 2023). 
    • Routinely check and ensure that the Garmin Golf app is up to date to the most current version available for your smartphone type (version 2.15 for both iOS and AndroidOS as of October 2023).