This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

No green contours

I  have the Garmin membership which should show the green contours.

The contours show up in the Garmin Golf app but not on my S62 or my Z82.  I have synced both devices with my phone and through Garmin Express.  What else do we have to do for them to show up?

• I experienced this issue as well but on the Golf app side.  You may try removing the courses you have previously downloaded and download them again.  This fixed the issue for me.  This is a course that I have played often so I have had the course data downloaded for a while.  I hoped to have the contours available this time but I guess I will have to wait until the next round.  

• Hello, are you still having this issue? If so, I'd like to report it to our development team. 

• I'm having the same issue.  Deleted all the courses from my Garmin Golf app and re-saved them.  I also synced everything with Garmin Express.  

The contours show up on the app but not the Z82 (nor the EPIX 2, but I don't think it works with that particular watch). 

When booting the Z82, it had a dialogue screen pop up that said 'new course available' or something of that nature. Selected OK and had to power cycle it again to prevent it from asking the same dialogue every time I picked it up.  But, still no green contours

Is there a setting that we have to toggle?

Are the S60 and S62 the only watches to have this feature?  Any plans to release it for the Marq or EPIX2 (I believe Marq has AMOLED)

• Version 2.4 did hot help with the Z82.  I removed the device then re-paired it but that didn't help.

• I too am still experiencing this problem

• Hello, this issue was resolved with new Golf app version 2.4.1. Please check your app store for the update. If you do not see this update try restarting your phone. Once updated, do a sync of your device with Garmin Express.

How to Sync Data from a Fitness Device to Garmin Connect

If issues persist, please hover over my name and send me a private message.

• Is there any timeline on when new courses are expected to be added for green contour information? It seems like there are very few courses in the northeast that have green contours. Of the ten courses I play most often zero of them have green contours available.