This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Express for Mac won't detect Approach Z82

I wanted to update my golf maps and my Garmin Express can't seem to detect my Approach Z82. I've downloaded all the maps in Garmin Golf app and paired with my phone too.

It's working fine with my Fenix 6x Pro Solar.

I'm using MacOS Big Sur 11.4, Garmin Express 7.6.0.0, Approach Z82 Asia 2.70

Please help.

• It seems that Garmin Express 7.6.0.0 doesn't work perfectly in MacOS Big Sur 11.4. I tried to use my other mac that is not updated to 11.4 and it detects my Z82.

However, I found another bug that Z82 displays the incorrect time at its home screen, even though I tried syncing multiple times on Garmin Golf app.

I hope Garmin will resolve this bug soon.

• Make sure the USB end of the micro-USB cable you are using shows a Garmin logo stamped onto it. Since many electronics over the years come included with a micro USB charging cable, 3rd party cables may only work to charge as they often do not support both charging and data transfer like the cable Garmin included in box new with your product. This leads to the device not becoming recognized by the computer since the cable may only support charging. 

Check the cable and make sure you are using the original that came with your device. Link to cable for reference here: https://www.garmin.com/en-US/p/67646/pn/010-11478-01