Cannot verify membership

Another day another problem with Garmin S70's green contour feature. 

This time upon starting a new round I got a message on S70 saying: "Cannot verify membership. Open the Garmin Golf App for more information"

I've double checked the Golf App, I can see green contour in Android's Garmin Golf so the membership is working just fine

Why is Garmin's greentour on S70 so unreliable and unable to use it when I need it most?

• If you are getting the alert that your membership cannot be verified, then you would need to check your in-app subscription settings through the account for your smartphone provider to ensure that your subscription is valid for the app. Your subscriptions through your smartphone should be verified vs checking the Garmin Golf app. 

To check your subscriptions for Android through your Google account, see the steps outlined on the Garmin Support page linked below: 

Select the Android dropdown menu on the support page to access the Google Support article showing where to manage your Android in-app subscriptions for the Google Play Store.