S70, patch 16.55, green tapping, CT10 still needed?

Question to Garmin

With this new update, will the double tap and action button remove the need for a CT10 tag on a putter?

Follow up to above, if CT10 isn't needed, will I see strokes gained data for chipping and putting if I do this putt and flag location marking. 

Will the Garmin app be updated so we can zoom to green and see where the putt and green location are recorded? I'm one of those, I need to see it to believe it people. 

• March 22nd, 2024: 

The new putt location feature that has been added through the new 16.55 update does not require the Approach CT-10 sensors. 

The putt location, and hole location can now be selected on the touchscreen from the green view screen on the watch during the round. 

• Just a quick follow up.

Since I can mark the putt location and the pin location, will this data be used to generate strokes gained data for putts, short game and approach shots? It wasn't answered before. 

Thanks.

• In order to get the strokes gained analysis, or other information in performance stats for putts, the Approach CT-10 sensors are still required for the stats to track. 

Marking the putt location and hole location at this time is simply for record keeping to mark the locations and will not affect performance stats. 

We may offer more expanded features with future updates, but no announcements regarding performance stats at this time. 

• Could you please tell me where I can check the recorded position information of the putts, as it's mentioned that a function to record the position of the putts has been added?
    Although I've confirmed that the count of putts is recorded when actually using it, I couldn't find the recorded positions of the putts.

Thanks.