S70 GPS could not detect the golf course, and also not showing downloaded golf course (Keppel Club Sime Course) even though I was on the course.. How can I fix this issue? I have updated the software and also, the map manager.

My S70 GPS could not detect the golf course that I was in and it was showing other golf courses in the vicinity. This particular golf course is Keppel Club Sime Course (which is in Singapore) and I have also downloaded the course both on my Garmin Connect app and Garmin Golf app. Can you please let me know how to fix it? This is quite frustrating because I really need this to work as i will be playing quite regularly at this golf course. 

Thank you v much! 

• Courses cannot be downloaded to the Approach S70 from the mobile apps (Garmin Connect app, Garmin Golf app). 

The S70 is preloaded with worldwide course mapping, and cannot have the courses downloaded individually. So you would need to ensure the Asia-Pacific region of course mapping is currently installed on your watch.

Ensure you are outside with the sky directly above you when attempting to locate the course nearby. Make sure to not select the "Skip" option after prompting the watch to locate satellites. 

Below are links to the Garmin Support pages relevant to your concern as well: 

If you continue to have concerns, I would recommend reaching out to our Garmin Support office in Singapore to discuss the concern for further solutions.